Table of Contents
- About The Sponsors of the Cameron Impact Scholarship 2021.
- Benefits of the Cameron Impact Scholarship.
- Eligible Institutions To Undertake Scholarship Merit.
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Country
- Number of Awardees
- Eligibility Criteria
- How To Apply for the Cameron Impact Scholarship
- Cameron Impact Scholarship Application Deadline.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Cameron Impact Scholarship.
- What does the Cameron Impact Scholarship cover?
- How many scholarships are awarded each year?
- What is the difference between the Early and Regular Application deadlines?
- Who is eligible to apply to the Cameron Impact Scholarship?
- Will I be notified of my status even if I am not selected for an interview?
- May I submit my transcript or recommendations after the deadline?
- What if I am planning to do a gap year between high school and college?
- Is the scholarship need-based?
- Can I save my application and come back to edit it later?
- Do I need an official copy of my Transcript?
- Who should I ask to write my Recommendations?
- May I submit more than two Recommendations?
- Publisher’s Recommendation
Every year, the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation organizes the Cameron Impact Scholarship program. The scholarship program is targeted towards impacting the lives of young outstanding students.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship gives an opportunity to very brilliant college students to further their undergraduate study in any institution of their choice in the US. Thus, it is a merit-based scholarship program. Hence, meaning it is a very competitive scholarship program. After all, it is a fully-funded scholarship program.
Therefore, if you’ve been looking for a great opportunity to undertake a fully-funded scholarship after college, then this is the opportunity you’re looking for. The scholarship application is still on, so we advise you read in between lines.
About The Sponsors of the Cameron Impact Scholarship 2021.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship program is being hosted by the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation. It is a private family foundation established in 2015 on the principle of making a difference by investing in young people’s education.
The Foundation aims to identify a select group of outstanding rising college students each year who we expect to positively impact the lives of their family, friends, colleagues, and fellow citizens.
There are countless ways to make a positive impact in many professional careers. The Cameron Impact Scholar has both the ability and the intent to make real, tangible contributions in their lifelong dedication to the greater good.
The Foundation will allocate approximately 25%, or a quarter of the scholarships to individuals pursuing careers in education, nonprofits, government, and/or military and have a stated professional goal of public service.
Benefits of the Cameron Impact Scholarship.
The scholarship program is a merit-based scholarship program and the scholars full academic pack is been taken care of. Thus, the scholarship benefits include;
- The Cameron Impact Scholarship covers the full tuition
- Other academic fees, and books at any accredited U.S. based college or university that the recipient chooses to attend.
Eligible Institutions To Undertake Scholarship Merit.
The students are allowed to select from any university of their choice that is in the US.
The host of the Cameron Impact Scholarship program is based in the United State.
Only students who reside in the US or are citizens of the United States are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Number of Awardees
Every year, up to 10-15 students graduating from college get this scholarship program to aid their undergraduate study.
As a merit-based program, the Cameron Impact Scholarship is open to all applicants who meet the GPA and citizenship requirements, regardless of race, socioeconomic status, religion, sexual orientation or any other background factors.
So, to be able to apply for the Cameron Impact scholarship program, you must meet the eligibility criteria below;
- The intending applicant must have maintained a minimum, cumulative, unweighted GPA of a 3.7/4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies.
- You must meet the eligible country requirement.
- Be in the high school graduating Class of 2022, planning to enroll in a full-time course of study towards a degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the full academic year following high school graduation.
- Show proven excellence in extracurricular activities, be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic, demonstrate active participation in community service and/or civic minded arenas; and
- Submit the following three components by the Application Deadline: Online Application; Two required Letters of Recommendation; and Transcript certifying academic performance.
How To Apply for the Cameron Impact Scholarship
Application for the Bryan Cameron Impact scholarship program is usually done online. Hence, to successfully apply for the scholarship program, kindly follow the instructions below;
- The first thing is to log on to the application portal using the scholarship link provided below.
- Then, fill out the Applicant Profile form in the application portal
- Now, create your username and password
- Activate your account (please check your spam folder or contact our admin if you do not receive your activation e-mail right away).
- After confirming your email, click on the “Applicant Login” button on the website (bottom banner).
- Now complete your application and submit your application essay. Note the essay word limits and upload your transcript and two (2) recommendations (please submit only two). You can also send your ecommendations directly to them via at [email protected]
- Now it is time to submit your application.
- If you did not include your transcript and/or recommendations during the application process. You must have sent it via email to [email protected] before the Application Deadline.
Cameron Impact Scholarship Application Deadline.
They are different application deadline for the Bryan Cameron Impact scholarship program. But this depends on the application timeline of the students. The different deadlines are below;
- Early Application Deadline: May 21, 2021 at 12pm (NOON) PT – CLOSED
- FINAL Application Deadline: September 10, 2021 at 12pm (NOON) PT
To quickly apply for this scholarship program, use the link below.
Drawing the curtain, the Bryan Cameron Impact scholarship program is a very wonderful scholarship program for college students. So it is highly advised they tap into this great opportunity as it is fully funded.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Cameron Impact Scholarship.
What does the Cameron Impact Scholarship cover?
The Cameron Impact Scholarship is intended to cover the full tuition and ‘qualified educational expenses (as defined by the Internal Revenue Service) at the recipient’s chosen collegiate institution. ‘Educational expenses’ vary amongst higher institutions, but the Scholarship is intended to cover tuition, fees, and books. The Cameron Impact Scholarship does not cover Room and Board.
How many scholarships are awarded each year?
10-15 Cameron Impact Scholarships are awarded each year.
What is the difference between the Early and Regular Application deadlines?
We review all eligible Applicants fully and fairly, regardless of when they apply. However, there are some benefits to applying early.
* We limit the number of Applications we will review to 3,000. We guarantee any eligible Early Applications will be reviewed, however, if we exceed our limit of 3,000 applications by the regular deadline, we cannot guarantee a submission will be reviewed. We will make a note on our website and on our social media platforms if we are approaching this limit, to notify prospective Applicants;
* Early Applicants will find out if they have received a Finalist Interview in June, rather than in the Fall – which is the case for the Regular Applicants;
* We award 100 Finalist Interviews each year. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, and the Interview slots filled in the Early Application Round determine the number of Interview slots that we have available for Regular Round Applicants; and
* We receive the majority of our Applications for the Regular Application Deadline.
Who is eligible to apply to the Cameron Impact Scholarship?
We are currently accepting applications from the high school graduating Class of 2022. US Citizens who have an unweighted GPA of 3.7 or higher are eligible to apply. The Foundation is specifically looking for candidates who have displayed strong evidence of leadership, involvement in extracurricular and community service, and want to positively impact the world around them.
Will I be notified of my status even if I am not selected for an interview?
The Foundation notifies all Applicants of their status, regardless if they receive a Finalist Interview or not. We notify Early Applicants by June 30th, and Regular Applicants are notified by October 31st. Sometimes, correspondence may end up in SPAM. You are welcome to contact us at [email protected] to inquire about the status of your application.
May I submit my transcript or recommendations after the deadline?
Our deadlines are hard ones, and any incomplete applications will NOT be reviewed. We do not accept any late Transcripts or Recommendations. If any information is missing for the Early Application Deadline – your submission will automatically roll to the Regular Applicant Pool.
What if I am planning to do a gap year between high school and college?
Applicants who wish to take a Gap Year are welcome to apply to the Cameron Impact Scholarship. However, we request that you apply with the graduating high school class that you would be attending your first year of college with. So if you were to take a gap year, apply by May or September of your Gap Year. We also find that it is additive to the Application if you describe what you have done with your Gap Year.
Is the scholarship need-based?
The Cameron Impact Scholarship is merit-based. We will never ask you for any personal or familial financial information. Financial need is not taken into consideration in our evaluation process.
Can I save my application and come back to edit it later?
NO. Unfortunately, our system does not allow you to save an application and return to edit it at a later time. To prevent loss of information, we always recommend that you save responses in Word or a similar program until you are ready to submit your application.
Do I need an official copy of my Transcript?
NO. An unofficial Transcript will suffice.
Who should I ask to write my Recommendations?
We require two (2) Recommendations:
* One must be from a school affiliated personnel (teacher, administrator, counselor, coach, etc), and
* One must be from someone who has made a significant impact on your life. (This may be a school affiliated personnel if they fit under the ‘impactful‘ umbrella for you. Please do not include a recommendation from a parent or legal guardian).
May I submit more than two Recommendations?
NO. If we receive more than two recommendations, we will only review the first.
- Hagan Scholarship Foundation | Eligibility, Scholarship Worth and Deadline
- St Edward’s Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in USA 2021-2022
- AAI One World Scholarship Programme 2021/2022 For Students From Developing Countries.
- Hagan Scholarship Foundation | Eligibility, Scholarship Worth and Deadline
- Top 9 Best Scholarships For Adopted Children
- University of Alabama Scholarships For International Students In The USA 2021-2022
- Michigan State University Scholarships For International Students in USA 2021-2022
- Columbia College Scholarships For International Students 2021
- Taft High School | Overview, Ranking and Location.
- Iowa State University Scholarships For International Students 2021
- American Airlines Scholarship 2021
- Florida International University Merit Awards for First-Year International Students , USA