Table of Contents
- Best Video Editing Internship Programs in the United States.
- #1. Photography/Video Production Internship.
- #2. Director of Programs.
- #3. Assistant Film Editor (With Knowledge In VR 360)
- #4. UGF Public Relations Analyst Intern
- #5. Graphic design intern
- #6. Photo and Branding Intern
- #7. Digital Production Life Broadcast Internship
- #8. Digital Production Motion Graphics Internship
- #9. Publishing Technology Internship
- Frequently Asked Questions On Best Video Editing Internship Programs in the United States.
- What is the best video editing software in 2021?
- How much do video editing interns make?
- How much do interns make in NYC?
- What Should I Major in to Become a Film and Video Editor?
- How do I get a job in editing?
- How do I get Premiere Pro for free?
- What should I study if I like editing videos?
- Is video editing difficult?
- Publisher’s Recommendation
This article exposes you to the top video editing internship programs in the US. The world is a digital place, nonetheless, we understand what stakes are in delivering a person from a queer situation.
We are here to help you seek out the tools needed in this sector of the digital market. Making plain of information needed to satisfy your aching hours of search.
The US is a big place indeed, narrowing the facts down we have listed out the best video editing internship programs in the United States suitable for you here.
Best Video Editing Internship Programs in the United States.
#1. Photography/Video Production Internship.
This is currently one of the best video editing internship programs in the United States. The Mastery skill in manipulating software like a movie or Adobe premiere is expected here.
You are, however, tasked with the high-quality production of HD photos and video final products to assist. The payment range is $19,000-$26000 for a year
This internship program is located at The Alfa art gallery-New Brunswick, New Jersey.
#2. Director of Programs.
This program is located at the amah Mutsun land trust-san Jose, California.
This is a Keen program to the tribal youths, it is a youth stewardship camp and summer internship program for tribal youths.
It considers firefighting and cultural programs, within a 2-year time duration. Successful applicants earn about $65,000- $85000 a year
#3. Assistant Film Editor (With Knowledge In VR 360)
This is a fully remote job located in San Mateo CA. It allows you to work part-time since it’s remote. You must be a grounded writer and have mastery in Adobe premiere.
The length of the intern’s program is through summer/fall with a possibility of advancement in time. Its salary is estimated at $29,000 – $ 38,000 a year.
You will work with and get a direct endorsement from the founder of TASTE an international award food documentary series.
#4. UGF Public Relations Analyst Intern
This video internship program is located at the University growth fund in Salt Lake City, UTAH.
It’s a part-time internship job that looks into the qualifications of a good copywriter, Google analytics, Adobe creative suites pro user, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel.
Qualifications also range to current enrollment in an accredited University in Utah San Diego Atlanta metro area. Also, demonstrated proficiency in managing successful media campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, tik tok, email skills in videography and video editing.
READ ALSO: Top 20 Best Summer Internships for High School Students
They are the largest education-based private equity fund in the country giving University students a world experience opportunity as they invest alongside top tier investors in many of the best companies their salary is estimated to be $35000 – $47,000 annually.
#5. Graphic design intern
This is also one of the best video editing internship programs in the United States. Powered by the action it is a remote job.
You must be skilled at identifying culturally relevant youtube videos and formats and other digital public resources which involve graphics, information, graphics storytelling. To integrate well into digital health programs it is a remote-based program. Also, earnings estimate is up to $18,000- $23,000 a year
#6. Photo and Branding Intern
The Photo and Branding intern is situated in Cochains New York NY. To enter this internship program, you must have the tools of a brand manager on your call and set.
Proficiency is highly required with photo editing software, Adobe to be preferred. You must undergo tasks as capturing digital images and potentially videoing in New York City areas. Part-time hours are 8-16 hours a week with an estimated salary of $55,000- $76,000 a year.
#7. Digital Production Life Broadcast Internship
The delegated duration for this internship program is within summer/fall.
The internship is been held at the National Association of Latino independent producers (NALIP). It is a remote and a part-time internship. The (NALIP) is seeking motivated hard-working video editing skills personnel to join the digital production team.
You must have a PC or MAC desktop computer with access to Adobe Creative Cloud Suite that can support live streaming, qualifications involve proficiency in Adobe Suite or Creative Cloud, Premiere Pro. Final Cut, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects are a plus. The estimated salary is $27,000 – $37000 a year
#8. Digital Production Motion Graphics Internship
Digital production motion graphics internship is a remote option. Brainstormers correlate and collaborate with video editors, videographers, graphic designers to create motion graphics assets for NALIP (National Association of Latino independent producers) with an estimated amount to be $25,000 – $34,000 a year.
This promises to be a gear head towards video editing interns and intern friendly.
#9. Publishing Technology Internship
Situated at Candlewick press the Somerville MA. Candlewick offers internships in the fall-spring and summer according to the various needs of various departments.
Time commitment averages 14 hours per week up to 12 weeks. It’s a dynamic company that provides excellent opportunities in acquiring first-hand knowledge of the publishing industry.
The qualified intern will gain a thorough understanding of PDF creation and optimization using Adobe InDesign and Adobe Acrobat to assist the supervisor with video editing.
READ ALSO: HBO Internships Summer 2021.
Candidate must have already hands-on skills in basic areas of designs, video and audio editing, using the adobe creative suite, and must be proficient in Mac OS. Average estimated salary is $33,000 – $46,000 a year.
Meanwhile, to see more internship opportunities and how to apply, visit the Internship Section on The Academic Guide
Frequently Asked Questions On Best Video Editing Internship Programs in the United States.
What is the best video editing software in 2021?
The best video editing software in full:
Adobe Premiere Pro
Final Cut Pro X
Adobe Premiere Elements
Adobe Premiere Rush
Corel VideoStudio Ultimate
CyberLink PowerDirector 365
How much do video editing interns make?
Salaries of Video Editing Interns:
* Photography/Video Production Internship; payment range is $19,000-$26000 for a year
* Assistant Film Editor; Salary is estimated at $29,000 – $ 38,000 a year.
* Graphic design intern; Earnings estimate is up to $18,000- $23,000 a year.
* Photo and Branding Intern; Estimated salary of $55,000- $76,000 a year.
* Digital Production Life Broadcast Internship; The estimated salary is $27,000 – $37000 a year.
* Digital Production Motion Graphics Internship; The estimated salary is $25,000 – $34,000 a year.
* Publishing Technology Internship; Average estimated salary is $33,000 – $46,000 a year.
How much do interns make in NYC?
Video Editing Internships NYC Salaries:
* Top Earners; $58,682, annually and $28, hourly.
* 75th Percentile; $38,938, annually and $19, hourly.
* Average; $33,241, annually and $16, hourly.
* 25th Percentile; $25,227, annualy and $12, hourly
What Should I Major in to Become a Film and Video Editor?
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other.
Cinematography and Film/Video Production.
Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician.
Radio and Television.
How do I get a job in editing?
Job-search sites: You can find both freelance and full-time editing jobs through sites like Indeed, ZipRecruiter and LinkedIn. Journalism and media sites: Search for news editing jobs through Media Bistro, JournalismJobs.com or Mediagazer.
How do I get Premiere Pro for free?
Simply go to the official webpage of Adobe Premiere Pro and click the “Free Trial” button there. This free 7-day trial version has no restrictions apart from the fact that it works only for a week. Otherwise, it’s fully functional and works perfectly fine.
What should I study if I like editing videos?
A bachelor’s degree is the preferred educational route for those wanting to be a film or movie editor. Various degrees lead to a degree in film and editing including film production, video editing, film editing and drama.
Is video editing difficult?
Editing a video can be as simple or as complicated as you want to make it. But however complex you want the final product to be, you will find the process far more enjoyable if you take a few moments to prepare from the very beginning, preferably before you even start to record any footage.
- Graphic Design Internships in the United States And Companies That Provides Them | Paid And Free
- Top 13 Best Summer Jobs for College Students | Hourly Pay Inclusive.
- Top 13 Entry Level IT Jobs And What You Can Do To Get Hired
- What Can I Do With A Degree In Computer Design? Type of Degree Obtainable and Salary.
- Top 20 Best Summer Internships for High School Students
- Human Resources Assistant | What They Do, Salary, Required Skills and More.
- HBO Internships Summer 2021.
- Top 16 Quick Certifications That Pay Well In 2021 | Career Path & Salary
- IT Project Manager Salary | The Average Salary of an IT Project Manager
- IT Project Manager | How To Become One, Job Description And What You Will Need To Get Started.