Table of Contents
- About La Roche University
- La Roche University Acceptance Rate
- La Roche University Average scores for the SAT and ACT
- Student to faculty ratio at Roche University
- Cost of attending Laroche University
- Financial aid and student loans at the University of La Roche
- La Roche University Accredited Programs
- Admission requirements for La Roche University
- We Recommend These:
About La Roche University
La Roche University is a private, non-profit university located in the suburbs of downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Laroche University, officially accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States, is a very small American higher education institution officially affiliated with the Catholic Christian faith.
The University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees, such as a bachelor’s degree (ie certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation), a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in several fields.
Teachers at La Roche are divided into five different departments: management, natural and behavioral sciences, education, nursing and design. Students studying graphic design and interior design will be able to take a combined basic course and choose the next field of study.
The general faculty accommodates students with specially designed, unauthorized specialties and a small pool of sustainable research. In 2014, the Palumbo Science Center was overhauled, which now contains larger renovated laboratories and a student central recreation area.
Study courses abroad are conducted by teachers and are included in the cost of training. Although coursework varies from year to year, previous students would travel to places such as Trinidad and Tobago to study LRX Service Learning, and Paris to study international design and architecture.
La Roche University Acceptance Rate
The level of acceptance is 90-100%, which makes this American higher education institution the least selective institution. International students can apply for admission.
LRU also provides a variety of academic and non-academic services to students, including a library, housing, sports facilities, financial aid and/or scholarships, study abroad, exchange programs, online courses and distance learning opportunities, and administrative services.
In the 2019-2020 academic year, the level of acceptance was 99.43% and the return was 16.90%. 502 men and 718 women applied to the LRU and accepted were 501 men and 712 female students. Among them, 86 men and 119 women study at the school (autumn 2019).
La Roche University Average scores for the SAT and ACT
At La Roche University, 163 applicants (80% of entrants) submitted their SAT scores, and 36 applicants (18%) submitted ACT scores for the degree. The average SAT score for those who scored is 1005, and the average ACT score is 19.
The score of the 75th percentile for SAT is 1140 and the score of the 25th percentile is 870. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile is 67 and the 25th score is 49.
Student to faculty ratio at Roche University
The student-teacher ratio is often used to measure the number of educational resources that a college or university offers to its students. The national average for this scale is 15 to 1, but in the LRC it is much better – from 12 to 1. This is good news for students who want to communicate more on a personal level with their teachers.
Another indicator that is often used to assess students’ access to their teachers is the number of full-time teachers. The idea here is that part-time teachers tend to spend less time on campus, so they may not be as accessible to students as full-time employees.
ALSO CHECK: Franklin University Switzerland Acceptance Rate
Cost of attending Laroche University
The average gross net price for the LRC is $ 19,947. The availability of the school largely depends on your financial needs, as the net price depends on the category of income. The net price is calculated by adding the cost of tuition, accommodation, meals and other expenses and deducting financial aid.
Note that the net price is usually lower than the price published at the school.
Financial aid and student loans at the University of La Roche
At La Roche University, 70% of full-time students receive some need-based financial aid, and the average scholarship or on-demand scholarship is $ 6,374. It is not uncommon for college students to take out loans to pay for school. In fact, almost 66% of students across the country depend at least in part on loans.
At the Learning Resource Center, nearly 60% of students take student loans for an average of $ 8,344 per year. That’s up to $ 33,376 for four years for these students. The default rate on the LRC student loan is 4.6%. This is well below the national default rate of 10.1%, which is a good sign that you will be able to repay your student loans.
In addition to scholarships, another major way to pay for college is through student loans. Student loans are not free money – you borrow a certain amount to attend La Roche College and then repay it with smaller monthly payments after graduation.
This is 9% higher than the average for a private non-profit school, which is 66%. A large number of student loans are a red flag, and La Roche College is above average. This does not necessarily mean that students will have large sums of debt – we will get to that very quickly – but it does indicate that La Roche College is cheaper for the average student.
Federal loans are better than private ones. Federal loans tend to have a lower interest rate, which means they are cheaper in the long run. It may come with other benefits (such as support or even loan forgiveness options).
However, high interest rates or federal loan amounts are not a good sign – again, you don’t want to see students burdened with too much debt. In general, schools with strong financial aid programs will have more students on federal loans than on private ones.
La Roche University Accredited Programs
La Roche University is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States. By type of accreditation, the school has 7 institutional programs and 6 specialized accredited programs.
- Associate – accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Nursing Education
- Baccalaureate – accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Nursing Education
- Bachelor – Bachelor of Management – accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Bachelor – Bachelor of Accounting – accredited by the Accreditation Council for Colleges and Business Administration Programs
- Bachelor – Bachelor of Computer Information Systems – accredited by the Accreditation Council for Colleges and Business Administration Programs
- Bachelor – Bachelor of Finance – accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Bachelor – Bachelor of International Management – accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Bachelor – Bachelor of Management – accredited by the Board of Accreditation of Colleges and Business Administration Programs
- Bachelor – Bachelor of Management Information Systems – accredited by the Accreditation Council for Colleges and Business Administration Programs
- Bachelor – Bachelor of Marketing – accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Bachelor of Arts – 4 years: film/video / media – accredited by the National Commission for Accreditation of Schools of Arts and Design
- Bachelor of Science – 4 1/2 years: Interior Design – Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design in accreditation
- Bachelor of Science – 4 years: graphic design (visual communication, web design and development) – accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design, Accreditation Commission.
- Interior Design Program – Bachelor of Science in Interior Design – accredited by the Interior Design Accreditation Board
- Master’s degree – accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Nursing Education
- Master – Human Resources Management – accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Master’s degree – Information Systems – accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Master – Master in Accounting – accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
ALSO CHECK: University Of Western States: Ranking, Courses, Acceptance Rate, Admission Requirements and Tuition
Admission requirements for La Roche University
Students can make the most of the admission process, as admission to the university is quite simple. The university has two admission thresholds. To begin the process of joining the LRU, applicants must complete an application form and submit a fee of $ 50.
According to previous trends, a student’s SAT score should fall in the range of 870-1140 to improve their chances. The average ACT score at the University of La Roche is 19. However, those with an ACT of less than 17 can also be accepted. Candidates are expected to complete the process online or by visiting the school office.
The application requires a high school grade point average, a high school grade and a high school record (or transcript) for its applicants.
Admission data indicate that the LRC regularly admits students with ACTs of 17 and above. Successful applicants typically submit ACT scores at 69 percent nationally. We value a school that in some cases accepts a minimum overall ACT score of about 15.
Potential students who submit an ACT of 19 or above must be in the top half of applicants – and students over the age of 21 have higher prospects. The school ranks 63rd in Pennsylvania with the highest ACT grade point average. 23 percent of applicants submit ACT grades to La Roche College.
Visit La Roche Admission Webpage
We Recommend These:
- Middlebury Institute of International Studies: All You Need To Know
- University Of Western States | Ranking, Courses, Acceptance Rate, Admission Requirements And Tuition
- Pentecostal Theological Seminary | Admission Requirements, Graduation Rate, Tuition And Fees.
- IGlobal University | Ranking, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee And Entry Criteria
- Northpoint Bible College | Ranking, Courses, Acceptance Rate, Admission Requirements and Tuition
- Top 13 Cheapest Universities In Canada For International Students In 2021