Table of Contents
- Is IGlobal University regionally accredited?
- IGlobal University reviews
- Why study at IGlobal University?
- Admission Process
- iGlobal University tuition and fees
- iGlobal University Financial Aid for International Students
- iGlobal University Acceptance Rate
- Application Requirements
- IGlobal University entry criteria for international students
- We Also Recommend These
IGlobal University is a private, for-profit university located in Virginia, USA. The university offers both bachelor’s and master’s degrees in business administration, information technology and cybersecurity, besides that the university offers some degree courses only in the field of information technology.
The university enrolls around 200 students including those part-time or online. The acceptance rate is 100% but the graduate rate is around 38 to 48%.
Is IGlobal University regionally accredited?
The university is accredited by the State Council on Higher Education of Virginia (SCHEV) and accredited by the Accrediting Commission on Professional Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) recognized by the US Department of Education to award its degree and degree programs. Founded in 2008, the school is a private, for-profit university located in Vienna, Virginia, USA.
IGlobal University reviews
The university offers courses at the bachelor’s and master’s levels. The courses offered by the university are primarily in two areas, namely business and information technology.
At the undergraduate level, the university offers Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Science – Information and Technology with various specialization options.
At the master’s level, IGlobal University offers MBA and MSc in Information Science and Technology with various specialization options.
The university also offers an English as a Second Language (ESL) program for students looking to improve their English Language. Every year the school welcomes students from all over the world and encourages lifelong learning and knowledge retention.
The university is also certified by the Department of Homeland Security and the US State for the registration of eligible international students (F-1) or (J-1).
Why study at IGlobal University?
IGlobal University is transforming the world by providing the most effective education for every human being for their intellectual, professional and spiritual development and growth, whether they are young or old, rich or poor, privileged, disadvantaged or remote.
Located in Vienna, Virginia, IGU’s mission is to provide the highest quality, job-oriented education for students to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to meet the needs and challenges of emerging global industries.
At IGU, students have access to practical and job-related education based on proven learning theories, ongoing research, and the integration of theoretical learning with real-world applications. The staff at IGU are committed to providing the most effective and job-related education that will lead each student to prepare for a successful professional career.
With core values that emphasize diversity, lifelong learning, knowledge retention, integrity, partner collaboration and effective educational delivery, IGU is committed to helping students successfully achieve their educational and career goals.
Admission to IGlobal University is fairly easy and students can make the most out of it. Candidates are required to fill out the form and submit a fee of $50, as part of the admissions process to IGU. To improve the chances of gaining admission, applicant must have a high score on a standardized test such as the SAT or ACT.
But, at IGlobal University, average SAT or ACT scores are not available for students who have taken admission. It can be inferred that this is not an important criterion for admission. The application process can be completed online.
iGlobal University tuition and fees
The 2021 tuition and fees for IGlobal University are $14,000 for its students, while the 2021 Graduate School tuition and fees are $11,300. 6% of enrolled undergraduate students have received grants or scholarships and the average scholarship amount is $2,840. After receiving financial aid, the net price is $28,164 including tuition, fees, book and supplies costs, and living costs.
Tuition and fees for undergraduates are about the average tuition for comparable schools ($13,592 – School of Business and Management Private (For-Profit)). Tuition and fees have not increased since 2016.
Understanding the tuition and fees associated with attending IGlobal allows you to budget for your undergraduate years. Look at the data here to understand how IGlobal University’s price compares to other colleges and universities and whether you need to prepare for higher tuition fees.
As for the cost of attending university, students should understand that tuition fees only make up a portion of the expenses that go into the total cost of attendance. They will be required to plan various other expenses associated with the cost of attendance, including housing, dining, textbooks, supplies, and the cost of living, among other things.
Furthermore, at IGlobal University, the total tuition and fees for enrolled students are around $14,000 per year. Aside from that, they must also pay an average amount of $1,200 for books and supplies, $7,902 for room and boarding fees, and $7,902 for other expenses per year.
Therefore, the estimated cost to attend for one year at IGU is approximately $31,004, according to available information.
iGlobal University Financial Aid for International Students
The university offers scholarships on the basis of merit. IGU Scholarships are scholarships for all registered students awarded according to the results of both academic and standardized examinations. Students must maintain an academic standard and perform up to grade to continue with the award.
All online students get 50% discount on tuition fees. The university also has First Current Awards in which 30% of the tuition fee is waived. It is offered to students who are the first to enter the university from their home countries.
Presidential Academy Awards are available based on GPA. For undergraduate students with a 4.0 GPA, get 30% off tuition, with a 3.5 GPA, 20% of tuition and a 3.0 GPA, 10% of tuition is awarded.
For graduates, the GPA panels are 4.0, 3.8, and 3.5 for the same percentages, respectively, as for undergraduates. All scholarships are awarded on a renewal basis for the duration of the course.
If any student chooses to change course, scholarship awards also stop and the student needs to re-apply for the award according to the new course. Besides, the university assists and promotes state and federal grants and awards.
iGlobal University Acceptance Rate
IGlobal University acceptance rate is 100%. Majors include information technology, business, and electronic equipment installation and repair.
Students usually look for information about admission requirements, application fees, and tuition fees before applying for admission to any university. Tuition fees vary based on the nationality of the students. For example – in many universities, the tuition fee for international students is more than for national students.
In this section, we have highlighted the tuition and application fees for IGlobal University for both national and international students. Apart from the tuition fee, basic eligibility like minimum scores of IELTS, TOEFL, GRE and GMAT are also here.
All of this information has been categorized into Bachelor’s and Master’s degree categories. This means that no matter what level of education you are looking for, this section will help you make the best decision.
The average GPA of IGlobal University is 3.15. and does not require a GPA. The University is currently selective. However, be aware that schools in this GPA range often increase their selectivity in the hopes of increasing “prestige.”
IGlobal University entry criteria for international students
The following are required:
- Copy of the student’s passport (inner cover and signature page)
- An original or certified copy of the bank statement(s) showing that the international student has sufficient funds available to cover the cost of one (1) year of study in the USA. This amount is: $20,040.00 For graduate programs
- If the bank statement is not in the student’s name, the sponsor must complete the Affidavit of Financial Support form within 6 months of the time the application is submitted.
- For Transferred Students: A copy of the passport, I-94 and any previous I-20 forms are required at the time of application.
- Evidence of English language proficiency (valid for summer quarter 2017 applicants). Any test given must be no more than two years old. This may include a minimum, TOEFL score of 70 (iBT) or, IELTS score of 5.5 or, iTEP score of 3.7 or, PTE score of 50 or, A WAEC score of C6 or higher.
- Official Transcript and US Equivalency: All applicants must submit original official transcripts, or notarized or certified copies of transcripts, from all colleges or universities to which they have previously attended (whether or not a degree was awarded).
- A transcript of the degree obtained outside the United States must be evaluated by a member of the Association of International Accreditation Evaluators (AICE) or the National Association of Accreditation Evaluation Services (NACES). The university recommends using the (International Education Research Foundation, Inc.) IERF.
- For admission to all graduate programs, a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the United States is required.
- For admission to all undergraduate programs, a high school diploma with a US transcript or equivalent is required.
- Note: A student who has been accepted by any degree-granting institution in the United States is exempt from the English language proficiency requirement.
- A student, who has successfully completed all levels of English language training at a language school accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Department of Education, will be considered proficient in the English language.
- Students with an ITEP score of 3.5 may also be accepted through a written and oral interview with a qualified ESL specialist at IGU.
- For a transferred student, who has been accepted by any accredited degree-granting institution in the USA, IGU does not require foreign accreditation assessment as part of the admission process.
- An original copy from the US institution is needed to prove the student has been accepted into a degree program as well as to process the transfer credit to IGU.
- I-20 Postage Fee $75 to $100 (This fee is non-refundable, price varies by region) – Required for I-20 forms mailed outside the United States.
- Visa Transcript (F1-VISA holders must present their visas upon arrival in the United States or upon transfer to the university)